With the new year right around the corner, I wanted to share some of my fun resolutions for 2019. (These are not in any particular order) 🙂
- Hit the gym regularly. (I started going to the gym back in May. Although it took some time to adjust to a new after-work schedule and to see improvement I truly can say I enjoy it now!)
- Read more books. ( This year I read a total of 3 books: The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman; Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst; and The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I bought and received a few new books for Christmas and can’t wait to read them!)
- Keep working on my blog. (In November, I reached my one year blogging anniversary. I’m proud of committing myself to doing something fun that I love and hope you all love as well.)
- Interact with more faith bloggers. (When I first started my blog I wondered if I’d make blogger friends. Little did I know I did. Now I’m part of a small blogger engagement group communicating and encouraging each other. As well as sharing our life journeys together. THANK YOU, LADIES. You mean so much to me!)
- Continue traveling. (This year I went to quite a few places! In January, I went off on a very spontaneous weekend trip to DC and revisited the beautiful capital. In February, I headed out on a day trip to the neat Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC. Fast forward to the end of June, I headed off to a weekend beach trip with my boyfriend and close friends to Tybee Island and Savannah, GA. Not even two weeks later, I headed out with my brother on our first trip together to California. Once there, we visited our friends in SoCal and then took an Amtrak train up to NorCal and stayed with our aunts and cousins. So many wonderful memories we made there for sure! To end our year off, I was able to squeeze in a few more day trips to the beautiful mountains of my beloved home state NC. I can’t wait to see where 2019 takes me!)
- Listen to more podcasts. (When the Summer started, I found myself working from home half of the week. At first I was content with listening to music aloud, but that died right away. I wanted to fill my time up with things that helped me live a better life. Currently, I’m listening to The Good Life of Stevie and Sazan! They are my absolute favorite Instagram Christian married couple!
- Continue learning. (I KNOW. Why would I want to continue learning? After such a crazy year learning so much at my job, the reality of always being willingly to learn new things hit me hard. I studied so hard for a certification test and I passed it at last. I want to talk more about this but I will make a separate post in the near future!) 🙂
All of this resolutions are things I’m currently doing right now and will hope to keep doing in the New Year because they make me a happier, better version of me. I hope everyone of you can seek your own resolutions that make you a happier, better version of yourselves!
I hope you all have a great New Year’s Eve! See you all in 2019!